On September 22nd, we released a new version of the in-App SDK.
- New v2.0 API — We have listened to your feedback, and revamped our SDK API to make it easier to integrate and maintain.
- Performance Boost — We have optimized the use of resources and added offline capabilities to provide a lightning fast API.
- Interaction Analytics - We are now offering a new level of Analytics, which give you insight of your user interactions with our CMP. This feature is only enabled for Beta Testers. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to request access.
- Apple Silicon is now supported — With our latest dependency updates, we can now support M1 MacBook for development.
- Enhanced Debug Logs — We have upgraded the level of debug logs, to provide more transparency and clear error descriptions.
- Updates to TCF 2.0 — As required by the IAB, we have included the latest updates to the TCF 2.0 framework.
- New language Picker — We have upgraded our language picker to provide a more native experience.
- Live on Maven Central — [Android] Our SDK is now available on Maven Central.
- Minor UI & Edge case issues solved